Girl: Come over
Me: Im an AP student, and I take many AP classes
Girl: My parents arent home
Me: AP stands for advanced placement. These are college level courses that you can take in high school. Typically they are more demanding than regular classes and thus you are often given a higher workload. However, the benefits are far reaching. Consider taking some AP courses during high school for a chance to earn college credit
- [SCENE: A dark alleyway. Rain falls, heavily. In the faint light of a street lamp, Muttley lies on the ground, wheezing through his blood. He clutches his chest, crimson spilling from around his hands. He looks up at the sky, and laughs one last time, understanding some cosmic joke. Snagglepuss drops his still smoking gun.]
- Snagglepuss: Exit, stage left!
- [Snagglepuss exits stage right]
- Snagglepuss: Oh, don't you know it? I'm a true detective! Looking for clues, following leads! Why, I'm a real Agatha Christie here!
- Jabberjaw: Mankind is fundamentally unloveable, guk guk guk